Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.86, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.21 billion.
Booz Allen Hamilton sees FY2023 EPS of $4.15-$4.45, versus the consensus of $4.56.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- UPDATE: China Online Education Group (COE) Reports Q1 EPS of ($0.94), Major Miss on Revenue
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Hikes FY23 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!