Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH) reported Q1 EPS of $1.07, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.99 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.01 billion.
Booz Allen Hamilton sees FY2022 EPS of $4.10-$4.30, versus the consensus of $4.17.
- Revenue Growth 7.0 – 10.0%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Nucor (NUE) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!