Blue Hat Interactive (BHAT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.26
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blue Hat Interactive (NASDAQ: BHAT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.26, versus $0.24 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.8 million, versus $9.95 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blue Hat Interactive (BHAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c, Offers Outlook
- Peloton (PTON) Bounces from Rough Week After Topping Q1 Estimates, LT Opportunity Still Present Despite Threads Recall Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!