Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.19/sh
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blucora, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.19), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $155 million, versus $149.4 million reported last year.
Blucora, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $150-155 million.
- Given the delayed start of the tax season, the Company is not providing updated first quarter guidance for the Tax Preparation segment but rather reaffirming full year guidance of low single digit revenue growth and a minimum of $20 million of additional segment operating income relative to 2020. For the Wealth Management segment in the first quarter of 2021, the Company expects revenues of between $150 million and $155.5 million and segment operating income of between $17.0 million and $19.5 million. The Company also expects corporate unallocated expenses to be between $7.5 and $8.5 million in the period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avantax Welcomes Maestro Wealth Advisors, LLC
- LCI Industries (LCII) Announces Prelim. 1Q21 Sales Above Consensus
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Revenues Beat