Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bloomin' Brands (NASDAQ: BLMN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.81, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Steelcase (SCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Raises Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!