Blink Charging (BLNK) Misses Q4 EPS by 12c
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blink Charging (NASDAQ: BLNK) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.24), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blink Charging (BLNK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.71