Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) Reports Q2 Revenue of $9.27M
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDE) reported Q2 revenue of $9.27 million, versus $6.45 million reported last year.
- Net loss increased to $(4.2) million from $(3.4) million in the prior year period, driven by higher G&A costs (primarily due to higher stock based compensation expense), partially offset by increased revenues and lower cost of sales as a percentage of revenues.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $(2.2) million improved versus $(3.1) million in the prior year period, driven by increased revenues and lower cost of sales as a percentage of revenues
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Exxon (XOM) and Chevron (CVX) Have Further Upside to Q2 Consensus Earnings and FCF Estimates - Morgan Stanley
- Volt Solar Systems, Inc. (VOLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!