Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) Tops Q4 EPS by 72c
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE: BIO) reported Q4 EPS of $4.01, $0.72 better than the analyst estimate of $3.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $686.8 million.
For the full year 2021, the company anticipates non-GAAP currency-neutral revenue growth of approximately 4.5 to 5.0 percent and an estimated non-GAAP operating margin of approximately 16.0 to 16.5 percent. Management will discuss this outlook in greater detail on the fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results conference call.
“Looking ahead to 2021, we anticipate another year of progress, building on the operating efficiencies we achieved this year,” Mr. Schwartz said. “We expect the pandemic to continue well into 2021 with a gradual recovery in our end markets as the year progresses.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Five Reasons Why Blowout Earnings May Not Mean Blowout Stock Performance - BofA
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh