Bilibili Inc. (BILI) Reports Slightly Smaller Q3 Loss
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bilibili Inc. (NASDAQ: BILI) reported Q3 EPS of (RMB4.46), RMB0.16 better than the analyst estimate of (RMB4.62). Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB5.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB5.73 billion.
Bilibili Inc. sees Q4 2022 revenue of RMB6-6.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bilibili Inc. (BILI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron shares rise as eczema drug sales help drugmaker post Q4 earnings beat
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Offers Guidance
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (BEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 40c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!