Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR) Misses Q4 EPS by 96c
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Beyond Air, Inc. (NASDAQ: XAIR) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.27), $0.96 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $873 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $310 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ping Identity (PING) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides Higher
- Inseego Corp. (INSG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Revs Beat
- Tandem Diabetes (TNDM) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!