Berkeley Lights Inc. (BLI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berkeley Lights Inc. (NASDAQ: BLI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.38), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.82 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Berkeley Lights Inc. (BLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c (CORRECTION)
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Misses Q2 EPS by $1.42
- Core PCE, Income and Spending, CarMax: 3 Things to Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!