Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.82, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $22.23 billion.
"Our fourth-quarter results were driven by strong organic growth, record levels of digital engagement, and an improving economy. We grew loans by $51 billion and added $100 billion of deposits during the quarter, further strengthening our position as the leader in retail deposits. “We earned a record $32 billion in 2021, with every business line solidly contributing. In Consumer, we added millions of new credit card accounts and nearly a million net new checking accounts as we continued to demonstrate the value we provide through our physical and digital capabilities. Wealth Management had record client flows and the strongest client acquisition numbers since before the pandemic. Investment Banking had its best year ever and Global Markets had its highest sales and trading revenue in a decade, led by record Equities performance as we invested in the business. “We also continued to support our communities, helping them address some of society’s biggest challenges, including the environment, the pandemic, racial equality and economic opportunity. I want to thank our talented teamma
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank of America (BAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moynihan: Bank of America (BAC) Trading Revenues 'are Holding Solid' - Bloomberg
- Membership Collective Group Inc (MCG) Appoints Thomas Allen as Chief Financial Officer
- Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!