BancorpSouth (BXS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.57, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BancorpSouth (BXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Raises Q3
- Big Lots (BIG) Amends $700M Credit Facility
- KB Home (KBH) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c