BancorpSouth (BXS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30.
Other Q1 highlights:
- Generated net loan growth of $110.4 million, or 5.0 percent annualized, which represents the fourth consecutive quarter of net loan growth.
- Reported deposit growth of $38.0 million, or 1.4 percent annualized.
- Produced $31.6 million of insurance commission revenue, which represents the highest level of quarterly insurance commission revenue in the Company's history.
- Continued progress toward reducing non-interest expenses.
- Net interest margin remained stable at 3.54 percent compared with 3.52 percent for the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Non-performing loans and leases ("NPLs") declined $27.2 million, or 22.5 percent, compared to the fourth quarter of 2013, while non-performing assets ("NPAs") decreased $32.9 million, or 17.3 percent, over the same period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BancorpSouth (BXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!