BancorpSouth (BXS) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Net interest revenue was $106.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2014, an increase of 3.9 percent from $102.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2013 and an increase of 0.8 percent from $105.6 million for the third quarter of 2014.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BancorpSouth (BXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Slips on Downgrade to Underweight at Piper Sandler as 2H Expectations Are Likely Too High
- Lincoln National (LNC) Announces Reinsurance Transaction With Resolution Life and Significant Capital Deployment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!