BancorpSouth (BXS) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Net interest revenue was $106.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2014, an increase of 3.9 percent from $102.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2013 and an increase of 0.8 percent from $105.6 million for the third quarter of 2014.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BancorpSouth (BXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 94c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!