BancorpSouth (BXS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.37.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BancorpSouth (BXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- FactSet (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q4 EPS by 38c, Offers FY22 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!