BancorpSouth (BXS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BancorpSouth (BXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Workhorse (WKHS) Stock Sinks After Suspending and Recalling C-1000 to Add Enhanced Features
- Marin Software (MRIN) enters Revenue Share Agreement with Google
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!