BancorpSouth, Inc. (BXS) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE: BXS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 3.1% Yield
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q2 EPS by 41c
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!