BancorpSouth, Inc. (BXS) Posted Q1 Loss of $0.01
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE: BXS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.01), may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Skechers USA (SKX) Tops Q2 EPS by 39c
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q2 EPS by 77c, Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!