Babcock & Wilcox (BW) Tops Q4 EPS by 36c
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Babcock & Wilcox (NYSE: BW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, $0.36 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $149.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $148 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Babcock & Wilcox (BW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- UPDATE: Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q1 EPS by 51c
- DMC Global (BOOM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c