BWX Technologies (BWXT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BWX Technologies (NYSE: BWXT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.71, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $505 million versus the consensus estimate of $522.68 million.
BWX Technologies sees FY2021 EPS of $3.05-$3.20, versus the consensus of $3.12.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BWX Technologies (BWXT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Appoints Glenn Richter as EVP and CFO, Raises Sales Guidance
- MasterCraft (MCFT) trims Q1 sales growth guidance to "approaching the 30 percent range"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!