Azure Power (AZRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.85 million.
Guidance for Fiscal Year 2019
The following statements are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially. The Company continues to expect to have 1,300 – 1,400 MWs operational by March 31, 2019 and revenue between US$143 – 151 million for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Azure Power (AZRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Q2 Revenue Guidance
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!