Azure Power (AZRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.94 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Azure Power (AZRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Procore (PCOR) Q2 Revenues Beat
- Codexis (CDXS) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!