Azure Power (AZRE) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.31), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $49.32 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Azure Power (AZRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Updates Guidance
- Inotiv (NOTV) Announces Select Preliminary Unaudited Financial Results for Q2