Azure Power (AZRE) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.31), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $49.32 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Azure Power (AZRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Sell on Lofty Valuation, Slow Margin Recovery
- PowerFleet (PWFL) Preferred Stock Redemption Analysis - Roth Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!