Axovant Sciences (AXON) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axovant Sciences (NASDAQ: AXON) reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $226 million versus the consensus estimate of $180.96 million.
Axovant Sciences sees FY2021 revenue of $740-780 million, versus the consensus of $742.24 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axovant Sciences (AXON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Tops Q1 EPS by 94c, Revenues Beat
- Mercedes Owner Daimler Says Q1 Results 'Significantly Above' Expectations, Shares Soar to Record Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!