Axos Financial (AX) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c
- Wall Street rises on growth stocks ahead of Fed minutes
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Considers Buying Wendy's (WEN), Analyst Says Deal is Feasible
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Opens 10% Lower After Slashing FY Profit Guidance, Results Seen as In-line With Recent Consumer Trends
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axos Financial (NYSE: AX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.75, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axos Financial (AX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c, Guidance Misses
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Nordstrom (JWN) Stock Surges 10% on Beat-and-raise, Analysts Remain Cautious and Warn Rally May Be Short-lived
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!