Axos Financial (AX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axos Financial (NYSE: AX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86.
“Our fiscal third quarter 2021 results are a continuation of consistent progress in each of our businesses,” stated Greg Garrabrants, President and CEO of Axos. “Net interest margins showed further improvement, increasing by 2 basis points over linked quarter and 12 basis points for the banking business segment. Ending loan balances excluding mortgage warehouse were up 3.1% linked quarter, or 12.3% annualized, led by growth in commercial real estate and C&I lending. Excluding H&R Block-related fees in the prior year period, fee income improved 43.7% year-over-year due to strong growth in mortgage banking and broker-dealer fees. We will deploy some of our excess capital in the announced acquisition of E*TRADE Advisor Services. We are excited about adding a state-of-the-art technology platform, a seasoned team of custody experts, a new source of asset- and transaction-based fee income, and access to over $1 billion of low-cost deposits when the acquisition closes.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axos Financial (AX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 88c, Offers Guidance for Q2 and FY22
- CAN B CORP (CANB) Reports Q1 Revenue of $1.9M, Net Loss of $3.5M
- Cosmos Holdings, Inc. (COSM) Reports Q1 Revenue of $13.07M, Net Income of $35K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!