Axos Financial (AX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- S&P 500 down 20% from record intraday high of Jan 4
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar selling takes a pause after bruising week
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axos Financial (NYSE: AX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.84, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axos Financial (AX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- More of the Same: Kohl's (KSS) Delivers a Q1 Miss, Guides Lower While Inventories Rise
- Deckers Brands (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by $1.20; Offers FY22 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!