Axos Financial (AX) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axos Financial (NYSE: AX) reported Q1 EPS of $1.03, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $166.73 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axos Financial (AX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bath & Body Works, Inc. (BBWI) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Offers EPS Guidance
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Raises Outlook
- Membership Collective Group Inc (MCG) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!