Axon Enterprise (AAXN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axon Enterprise (NASDAQ: AAXN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $99 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.84 million.
- Revenue of $99 million grew 25% year-over-year.
- International revenue grew 52% year-over-year to $20 million, driven by strength in Australia, Canada, France, and the UK.
- Gross margin of 63.6% reflects a strong product mix in weapons and continued Axon Cloud growth, partially offset by low gross margin VIEVU contracts.
- Operating expenses of $57.8 million were up 14% sequentially. Excluding one-time acquisition and integration costs of $1.4 million associated with the purchase of VIEVU, operating expenses were $56.4 million, up 11% sequentially, driven by continued hiring in R&D (up 22% sequentially) and investments in SG&A (up 6% sequentially excluding one-time acquisition and integration costs) as we scale.
- GAAP EPS of $0.15 was favorably impacted by $0.06 of discrete tax benefits related to CEO stock option exercises in the quarter. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.18, which excludes $0.06 of discrete tax benefits, grew 100% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $13.7 million, up 69% year-over-year, and Adjusted EBITDA margin of 13.8%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axon Enterprise (AAXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Acquires Permian interest From Shell For $9.5B
- German American Bancorp (GABC) Acquires Citizens Union Bancorp of Shelbyville for Stock and Cash
- Reservoir Media, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences in September
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!