Axon (AXON) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Offers Guidance
- Futures muted as traders brace for inflation data, Fed verdict
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Stocks stalled as rate cut hopes face pivotal week
- Citi is out with its S&P 500 outlook for 2024. Here's what they expect
Axon (NASDAQ: AXON) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $311.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $279.9 million.
Axon sees Q4 2022 revenue of $300-310 million, versus the consensus of $287.3 million.
Axon sees FY2022 revenue of $1.15-1.16 billion, versus the consensus of $1.109 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axon (AXON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Midday movers: Lululemon, Paramount and more
- Smartsheet (SMAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!