Aviat Networks (AVNW) Tops Q2 EPS by 76c; Raises Outlook
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Aviat Networks (NASDAQ: AVNW) reported Q2 EPS of $1.48, $0.76 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $63.5 million.
Aviat Networks sees FY2021 revenue of $255-265 million, versus the consensus of $251.12 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aviat Networks (AVNW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.09/sh
- TuanChe (TC) Tops Q4 EPS by 34c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!