Avery Dennison (AVY) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c, FY21 EPS Guidance Beats
- Wall Street set to rise on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) reported Q4 EPS of $2.27, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $2.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.99 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.92 billion.
Avery Dennison sees FY2021 EPS of $7.65-$8.05, versus the consensus of $7.31.
- In its supplemental presentation materials, “Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Review and Analysis,” the company provides a list of factors that it believes will contribute to its 2021 financial results. Based on the factors listed and other assumptions, the company expects 2021 reported earnings per share of $7.50 to $7.90.
- Excluding an estimated $0.15 per share impact of restructuring charges and other items, the company expects 2021 adjusted earnings per share of $7.65 to $8.05.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avery Dennison (AVY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!