Avalonbay Communities (AVB) Reports Q4 FFO of $2.02
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Avalonbay Communities (NYSE: AVB) reported Q4 FFO of $2.02, versus $2.43 reported last year.
Avalonbay Communities sees FY2021 FFO of $1.85-$1.95.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avalonbay Communities (AVB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- AvalonBay Communities (AVB) PT Raised to $183 at UBS