Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Guidance Misses
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported Q4 EPS of $1.18, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
Autodesk sees Q1 2022 EPS of $0.91-$0.96, versus the consensus of $1.11. Autodesk sees Q1 2022 revenue of $955-970 billion, versus the consensus of $998.1 billion.
Autodesk sees FY2022 EPS of $4.78-$5.08, versus the consensus of $5.17. Autodesk sees FY2022 revenue of $4.265-4.345 billion, versus the consensus of $4.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Autodesk (ADSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Valero Energy (VLO) Sees Larger Than Expected Loss Per Share in Q1
- Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Preliminary Q1 Revenue Results and Provides Corporate Updates