AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q4 EPS by $5.85, Revenue Beats
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AutoZone (NYSE: AZO) reported Q4 EPS of $35.72, $5.85 better than the analyst estimate of $29.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.56 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AutoZone (AZO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 63c, Subs Beat
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Brinker International (EAT) Prelim. Q1 EPS Misses Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!