AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q3 EPS by $2.71, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street closes at fresh 2023 highs as inflation data, Fed eyed
- U.S. discusses AI Chip sales to China with Nvidia, says Raimondo
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
AutoZone (NYSE: AZO) reported Q3 EPS of $34.12, $2.71 better than the analyst estimate of $31.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.12 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AutoZone (AZO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Misses
- Star Bulk (SBLK) and Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) to Combine in All-Stock Deal
- Complete Solaria (CSLR) Appoints Chris Lundell as New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!