Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Tops Q1 AFFO by 1c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE: AHT) reported Q1 AFFO of $0.30, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $250.24 million versus the consensus estimate of $218.83 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Aphria (APHA) Reports Q3 Loss of Cdn$0.15 on Revenues of Cdn$153.64M
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Appoints Neil Mitchill as CFO (earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!