Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.53/Share
- Dow hits record, cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE: AHT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.53), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $300 million versus the consensus estimate of $345 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arrow Electronics (ARW) Tops Q1 EPS by 54c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- EVO Payments (EVOP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- InterDigital (IDCC) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!