Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.53/Share
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE: AHT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.53), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $300 million versus the consensus estimate of $345 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Appoints Neil Mitchill as CFO (earlier)
- Organigram Holdings (OGI) Reports Q2 Net Revenues of $14.643M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!