Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Misses Q4 EPS by 18c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE: AHT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.66), $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.48). Revenue for the quarter came in at $343.49 million versus the consensus estimate of $343.47 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!