Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE: AHT) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.49), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.42).
- Net loss attributable to common stockholders was $48.7 million or $0.49 per diluted share for the quarter.
- Comparable RevPAR for all hotels increased 1.9% to $122.10 during the quarter.
- Comparable RevPAR for all hotels not under renovation increased 2.7% to $119.90 during the quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDAre was $100.5 million for the quarter.
- Adjusted funds from operations (AFFO) was $0.26 per diluted share for the quarter.
- As of May 2, 2019, the Company\'s common stock is trading at an approximate 8.5% dividend yield.
- During the quarter, the Company completed the acquisition of the 310-room Embassy Suites New York Midtown Manhattan in New York, New York for $195 million.
- During the quarter, the Company completed the acquisition of the 178-room Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley in Santa Cruz, California for $50 million.
- During the quarter, the Company refinanced a mortgage loan on two hotels for $240 million.
- Capex invested during the quarter was $38.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- InMode Ltd. (INMD) Expects Q1 Revenue Between $65.0-$65.4M, EPS Between $0.65-$0.67
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Named Catalyst Call: Sell Idea at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!