Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT) Reports Q2 FFO of 66c/Share
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) reported Q2 FFO of $0.66, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.67.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Reports Q1 FFO Loss of $0.30/sh
- Nikola (NKLA) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q1 Loss
- Enbridge (ENB) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Reaffirms 2021 Financial Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!