Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) reported Q3 FFO of $0.39, ex-items, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- TuanChe (TC) Tops Q4 EPS by 34c, Revenues Beat
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!