Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q4 EPS of $1.07, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.48 billion.
- New vehicle retail revenues up 9%; gross profit up 6%
- Used vehicle retail revenues up 12%; gross profit up 7%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo International (ENDP) Begins Debt-restructuring Talks With Creditors - WSJ
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Raises Outlook
- Borqs Technologies (BRQS) Wins Solar Plus Energy Storage Contract in Oahu, Hawaii
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!