Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q4 EPS by 30c
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q4 EPS of $4.44, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $4.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Guidance Misses Badly
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Q4 Guidance Misses
- MillerKnoll, Inc. (MLKN) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!