Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q3 EPS by 70c
- Wall St slides as growth stocks rally wanes; Target slumps
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q3 EPS of $4.08, $0.70 better than the analyst estimate of $3.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.79 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 88c, Offers Guidance for Q2 and FY22
- Arcos Dorados (ARCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Eltek Ltd (ELTK) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!