Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.43, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.72 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.66 billion.
- New vehicle revenue up 17%; gross profit up 6%
- Used vehicle retail revenue up 10%; gross profit up 8%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 88c, Offers Guidance for Q2 and FY22
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Raises Outlook
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenue Misses, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!