Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q2 EPS of $1.19, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.46 billion.
New vehicle retail revenues up 12%; gross profit up 15%
Used vehicle retail revenues up 12%; gross profit up 7%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo International (ENDP) Begins Debt-restructuring Talks With Creditors - WSJ
- Sypris Solutions (SYPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Announces 25M Share Buyback, Declares $0.10 Dividend, Reports Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!