Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q2 EPS of $1.19, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.46 billion.
New vehicle retail revenues up 12%; gross profit up 15%
Used vehicle retail revenues up 12%; gross profit up 7%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repay Holdings Corporation (RPAY) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- BuzzFeed (BZFD) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!