Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q2 EPS by $3.40
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q2 EPS of $7.78, $3.40 better than the analyst estimate of $4.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.28 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Guidance Misses Badly
- Lindsay (LNN) Tops Q3 EPS by 68c
- AMMO Inc. (POWW) Reports FY EPS Of $0.53
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!