Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q2 EPS by $3.40
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q2 EPS of $7.78, $3.40 better than the analyst estimate of $4.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.28 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 88c, Offers Guidance for Q2 and FY22
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenue Misses, Offers Guidance
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!