Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q1 EPS of $9.27, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $8.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.91 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quotient Technology (QUOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 41c
- Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (PTMN) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
- Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!