Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q1 EPS of $9.27, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $8.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.91 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Jefferies Financial Group (JEF) Misses Q2 EPS by 26c
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Sells Oil & Gas Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!